Thursday, December 9, 2010

farewell to radical romance

This class was a lot of fun, i enjoyed the way it was laid out, the open discussion was great, it was so much easier to understand and relate the reading to ones life. the teacher was great and very passionate about this topic. it was very fun to see how other people had a take on things. the blogs are fun to see how other people express themselves. im not very vocal but i have an opinion, just might not be as strong as others. and im ok with that. :) the blogs will help us when it comes to maybe going further with this topic in life. its open to the world to see and that is such an interesting concept to me. i love that this class shows us how to do that, so now even though english is not my major, i can use this blog for may different things that might help me more towards my future.

im sad this class is ending but i think i got a good grasp on everything that we learned. so im excited to take my knowledge with me as i go. thank you for this semester and hope all goes well for you, all of you!

:) i enjoyed sharing this class with you all. and i hope you all enjoyed it as much as me, wish you all the very best in all you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment